Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Amazing Wedding Shoes

I LOVE shoes! And I cannot wait to find my perfect pair of wedding shoes. Now that I have purchased my dress, I know exactly what I'm looking for to compliment it but also stand out. I'm looking for vintage inspired styles in blue. I tried on these beautiful t-strap wedges in peacock blue at David's Bridal but they were on clearance and didn't have my size. So I'll keep looking and hopefully find some that are even better.
Here is some shoe eye-candy for your Wednesday afternoon.

Classic with a twist

Aruna Seth





Mary Kyri

House of Elliot


 All in the details
Pour La Victoire

Badgley Mischka
bridalgownsuk.co.uk

Sparkle
Benjamin Adams
 
David's Bridal

Coast
(Coast offers customizable heels and they are made for dancing so they're extra comfortable)

Pop of color
DSW
Rupert Sanderson
DSW
David's Bridal  (these are on sale for $19.99!)    
 Flats
Badgley Mischka
 Beholden Bridal
Figgie shoes- handpainted
 


No comments:

Post a Comment