Friday, September 21, 2012

Get the look cheaper

I'm all about bargain shopping. I always shop online coupons, thrift stores and sales racks to find clothes and home decor. So I love when I find a really good deal. The other day I came across a gorgeous Marc by Marc Jacobs watch. The only problem is that it's $300! That is way out of my budget, but now that I know the style of watch I wanted it was easy to search for a deal.
I love the grey and rose gold!



I found this one on ASOS for $37.94!

 But that's not all....it was on sale for $28.61! Then I found an online coupon for 20% off plus standard shipping was free. Total was about $23, way better than $300 right? And maybe one day I'll be able to afford the real deal, but until then I think this watch will work perfectly fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment